24″ 8K HDR Monitor
A 24″ 8K HDR monitor. Equipped with 4x12G-SDI inputs with built-in HDMI 2.0 interface. Quad-link supports upto 8192×4320 60P signal. 4K HDR display supports PQ(ST2084) and HLG, a nice 8K monitor for 8K, 4K and FHD cinematography, film production etc.
– 3840×2160 4K resolution,10Bit LCD panel
– Support 8K SDI signal 8192×4320 resolution
– 12 Bit Video Processing,image no delay
– 4x12G-SDI inputs and outputs(6G/3G/HD/SD-SDI auto detect)
– 12G-SDI single link 8K SDI signal supports 8192×4320 60P
– 12G-SDI single link 4K SDI signal supports 4096×2160 60P
– 1x HDMI 2.0 input, 1x SFP Input cage
– 4K/HD signal support Payload ID function
– 4K Mode,Quad-Split Mode,FHD single picture mode
– Quad-View: 4x SDI/HDMI formats mixed inputs with different frequency rate
– 4K/8K signal supports 2 Sample Interleave (2SI) and Square Division (SQD)
– HDR supports PQ (ST2084) , HLG(1.0,1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5)
– SDR and HDR comparison
– Ethernet Remote control
– 3D LUT Color calibration with LightSpace & CalMAN
– Support user 3D LUT files import
– Color space: REC709/EBU/DCI-P3 D65/DCI-P3/REC2020/USER1/USER2/Bypass
– Various Gamma selection: Gamma 2.0, 2.2, 2.4, 2.6
– Various cameras’SDR Log curves: SONY S-log1/2/3 (709),ARRI Log-C (709), Canon C-log1/2/3(709) etc
– Various cameras’HDR Log curves:SONY S-log1/2/3 (HLG),S-log1/2/3 (PQ), ARRI Log-C (HLG), Log-C (PQ)
– Waveform,Vectorscope,Black Stretch
– Picture Flip,Focus Assist
– False Color,Zebra
– Blue/Mono Only
– Audio Level Meter
– Dynamic UMD(TSL3.1/4.0)
8K Signal, Native 4K Resolution
Supporing 8192×4320 8K signal, including 4320p 23.98,24,25,29.97,30,50,59.94 and 60p.With advance image processing,8K HDR monitor restores a real world for eyes.
Motion-Adaptive Interlace to Progressive
Realizing quick response of the fast moving image, avoids duzzy, saw tooth and other problems, ensures clearer and smoother image, well-satisfied high-end demanding workflows such as live sports, camera shaking and rolling subtitles etc.
3D LUT Color Calibration
Compatible with Lightspace and Calman calibration software,apply K10-A probe(professional level) to achieve a precise color.Monitor’s also workable with universal colorimeters including CA210,CA310,CS200,CR100,CR250,X-Rite i1 Display.
High Dynamic Range(HDR)
KUM 4K, 8K and KVM-6X series support HDR display. Adjusrtable HDR modes include PQ(ST2084), HLG with Rec 2020 color gamut. It reproduces a greater dynamic range of luminosity and provides extremely high level picture quality and image reproduction.
SQD and 2SI 4K singal
Quad View Mode
You can input 4x independent SDI sources or 3x independent SDI sources and 1x HDMI source to quadview,support different SDI or HDMI format mixed inputs with different frequency rate.
EOTF Curve Conversions
KUM 4K,8K and KVM-6X series supports a variety of EOTF curve conversion applicable to the broadcast industry and digital film standard. A preset of lots of HDR log, SDR logs and gamma curve selection, so as to realize the perfect combination with the camera system.
Increasing the brightness and contrast ratio in the dark areas, Black Stretch function can show more shadow details of the input signal. Black Stretch can be used for double checking the shadow detail of the dark areas to avoide any missing infomation.
HDR & SDR Comparison
8K and 4K monitors offer HDR & SDR side by side comparision. This function allows customers to compare the difference between HDR and SDR on the same screen. it allows users to see more picture details and color in scense.
Both SDI and HDMI support Waveform, Vectorscope, Histogram and manage to be displayed on screen at the same time.When luminance reaches or exceeds the preset value, the over exposure areas will be red marked(Waveform Alarm).
Check exposure of the image.Blue,cyan,green,yellow,orange and red color be displayed in turn to show the luminance or brightness values of the image from darkest to brightest,enables an achievement of proper exposure without applying external test equipment.
Focus assist aids the camera operator in obtaining the sharpest possible picture,it will mark with red color where the sharp edges appear on the screen.
Display the overexposed areas(too bright) of the image with zebra stripes,aids the camera operator to control the luminance,in order to avoid overexposure.This feature is very effective for proper exposure.
|Viewing Angle||178°(H) / 178°(V)|
|4 x BNC||12G-SDI 1/2/3/4 signal inputs
(Auto-detected and compatiable to 6G/3G/HD/SD-SDI)
|1 x SFP||SFP module optical input|
|1 × HDMI 2.0||HDMI 2.0 Signal|
|4 x BNC||12G/6G/3G-SDI Signal|
|SDI Audio In||16 Channels SDI/2 Channels HDMI embedded audio|
|Audio Meter Display||Vertical/Horizontal Audio Level Meter Display|
|Audio Headset Output||3.5mm Headset Jack|
|Operating Temperature||-10°~ 50°|
|Input Voltage||DC 12V and AC 100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Power-Saving Mode||Turn off unimportant key Automatically if no signal input|
|VESA Installation||VESA MIS-D(100X100mm)|
|Shell Materials||Aluminum on Front-Shell|
|Rust-Proof iron on Back-Shell|
|Accessory||Power Cord /Desktop stand|